Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tips on using Pinterest for your business

If you are anything like me, a few years ago you never heard of Facebook or Twitter and you were happily updating your MySpace page remaining oblivious to the online world around you. Well as you probably have found out by now these websites have become a key part of your business' online profile and the way you interact with customers and potential customers has been. One of the newer social media sites that has been gaining more and more popularity is Pinterest and to me Pinterest is a scary place because I don't use it and I haven't been able to dedicate the time to learn it. So if you want some pointers on Pinterest i came across this primer from the business blog :bigideasblog.infusionsoft.com

I have attached the link here so that you can go ahead and get started on Pinterest before you lose a customer who is already on there while you re not:

Pinterest Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment