Thursday, March 6, 2014

Designing and Developing Your Website

I came across this Social Media Today article about designing and developing your website and i have attached it to the bottom of this post, I encourage you to take the time to read it because it makes some great points.

My point in reposting the article is to show my clients and the people that I do business with how much goes is to designing and more importantly running a good website. It takes time, effort and knowledge to create and maintain a website that a business can be proud of. I run across a ton of businesses who "have a guy" or have a niece or nephew who is working on their website. It seems like its an endless process that leaves the company with a presence on the web, which they know they need, but not the type of presence that will lead to sales or new customers.

The problem with a half done, often ignored website, is that usually is the first impression your making on a potential customer. Once they see a site that looks unprofessional they will begin to make assumptions about the business themselves and they are not good ones.

I will leave you with this thought, you may not feel like your website is getting you any business and therefore its not worth your time and budget but how much business is your unfinished website costing you?

Please feel free to contact me for a website evaluation, the NY Daily News offers a digital solutions division that has the time and manpower to help you

Social Media Today Article

No comments:

Post a Comment